Blue Dot Elastic Adhesive Bandage (EAB)
Ideal for quick support and protection. EAB tapes are stretchy, sticky and strong.
- 2.5cm x 4.5m (finger tape) - Used for fingers, thumbs and wrists.
- 5cm x 4.5m (most versatile) - Used for thumbs, ankles, elbows and wrists.
- Wide (rugby tape) 7.5cm x 4.5m used for shoulders, knees, ankles and thighs.
- EAB’s adhesive is porous which allows the skin to breath.
- It may be applied directly to the skin.
- Individually wrapped to keep bandage clean and dust free.
- White roll has centre line to ensure even wrapping.
- Feathered edging for increased comfort.
Ideally Used For:
- Versatile to provide flexible support.
- Often used in combination with ZINC OXIDE tapes.
- Strapping sprains & strains to limit swelling.
- Sports strapping tape.
- Wrist taping, ankle taping, sports taping.